~ Meet The Neighbors Getting To Know You Party ~
Welcome to Meet The Neighbors Getting To Know You better party. Link up your About Me Page, a post you may have written answering the questions from last week’s party or any post.
Really, if you don’t have a post like this just link up something you think reveals more about yourself.
I want to let everyone know that Gracie of House With The View has needed to take her life in a different direction and is no longer blogging. We wish her much success and miss her dearly. Good Luck Gracie xo.
Why Getting To Know You?
Our About Me pages help bloggers and companies get to know us better. I spent some time this week rewriting my About Me page and hope you take a look.
Here are my answers to last week’s questions for Getting To Know You:
1. Morning person or night owl? I am a morning person who has turned into a night owl since starting this blog.
2. The door bell rings and it’s your neighbor. Do you invite them in or pretend you’re not home? Ha, that’s a good one. I would pretend I am not home if it is early in the morning or late at night and I was not dressed; otherwise I definitely invite them inside.
3. When out of sugar do you visit a neighbor or head to the market? I head to the store to get anything I am out of because I am not that close to my current neighbors anymore since a lot of people have moved that I used to visit.
4. In home design, what is your go to color combination? I use gold, cream, yellow, green and red the most often. In the near future I am going to be repainting a lot of rooms and thinking grey, blue and white are going to be my new colors.
5. Where do you live now and given the choice where would your dream home be? I live in Illinois, but would love to live in California or on a lake in Wisconsin.
6. What is your favorite social media and why? My favorite social media is Pinterest because I get the most referral traffic from Pinterest.
7. What inspired you to start your blog? I was inspired to start a blog after reading other blogs and admiring them.
8. Do your family or friends follow your blog? None of my friends follow my blog. A few of my family members follow me, but not in a big way. I read once that one of the first things a blogger should learn is not to expect family and friends to be interested in what they blog about.
Meet The Hostesses
Last week I was amazed to see the Before and After Dining Room by Southern Abbey that includes Craigslist chairs she repainted.
I pin to my Pinterest Meet The Neighbors party board as a way to spotlight posts so you may like to follow my board. I also like sharing party links on my Facebook page and other social media throughout the party or during the following week. Reminder that every 1st Friday of the month is social share day on Meet The Neighbors.
On Tuesday I recommend Kathe With an E You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday Party.
SOME NEIGHBORLY RULES
Mingle about today through Thursday March 20th at 2 pm to make this a great party.
Follow the hostesses on their blog or social media if you’re new and if you really want to follow us.
As a reminder, link to your post or About Me page and not your blog home page.
Grab our Meet The Neighbors party button – Optional
Now let’s get this Getting To Know You Link Party Started!
By linking up you give Meet The Neighbors permission to use your photos as a feature on our blog or in our social media connections.
Latest posts by Sue Pekarek (see all)
- Rent Julia Childs House in France - April 28, 2016
- Antique Table Gets A Paint Makeover in Beautiful Poetic Blue - April 21, 2016
- The Watcher House in New Jersey is For Sale Again - April 7, 2016
- How To Add A Decorative Glass Window To A Fiberglass Door - April 4, 2016