~ Meet The Neighbors Linkup Party ~
Hi and Welcome to our weekly Meet The Neighbors party. What have you been up to this week?
Next week on the Meet The Neighbors linkup party we decided to make it a Getting To Know You party, just like real neighbors. You can link up either your About Me Page, a blog post answering the below Getting to Know You questions or any post you may have about yourself where we get to know you better.
- Morning person or Night Owl?
- The door bell rings and it’s your neighbor. Do you invite them in or pretend you’re not home?
- When out of sugar do you visit a neighbor or head to the market?
- In home design, what is your go to color combination?
- Where do you live now and given the choice where would your dream home be?
- What is your favorite social media and why?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Do your family or friends follow your blog?
Come next week to see our answers and hopefully we will see some of yours. The party next week will be open for one week instead of the regular 4 days.
Meet The Hostesses if you are new here.
Consider Meet The Neighbors linkup party your gathering place.
Wonder what the neighbors have been up to lately…
Knock, knock. What’s new?
We can’t wait to see.
Last week was social share day so I don’t have a featured blog to share today.
I pin to my Pinterest Meet The Neighbors party board as a way to spotlight posts so you may like to follow my board. I also like sharing party links on my Facebook page and other social media throughout the party or during the following week. Reminder that every 1st Friday of the month is social share day on Meet The Neighbors. On Tuesday I recommend the Kathe With an E You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday Link Party.
Link up your latest posts to share or one of your most popular not linked up here before.
SOME NEIGHBORLY RULES
Mingle about today through Monday at 2 pm to make this a great party. Follow the hostesses on their blog or social media. Link to your post and not your blog home page. Grab our Meet The Neighbors party button – Only if you want to. You can link up your giveaways if you’d like.
Now let’s get this Meet The Neighbors Linkup Party started!
By linking up you give Meet The Neighbors Linkup permission to use your photos as a feature on our blog or in our social media connections.
Latest posts by Sue Pekarek (see all)
- Lively Coastal Beach House is HGTV Dream Home 2016 - February 10, 2016
- Front Porch Southern Living with The Sitgreaves House - January 27, 2016
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski Colonial Home For Sale - January 25, 2016
- The Last Home Frank Lloyd Wright Designed is For Sale - January 20, 2016