Disclaimer: I was asked to participate in this campaign by the Bounce Back Film Campaign as part of a first-of-its-kind blogger initiative. I will cover the making of the movie from fundraising to premiere throughout the next year. I am being provided promotional material, giveaways and exclusive interviews but this is not a paid post. As always, my opinions are my own.
The Bounce Back Indiegogo campaign I have been a part of met and exceeded its goal of raising $500,000. The campaign has been extended for another 7 days. As of the date of this post, Indiegogo The Bounce Back Film has reached $600,000+ and is climbing. Shemar Moore, Criminal Minds, the star of The Bounce Back Film and his Indiegogo campaign is now the #4 MOST FUNDED FILM OF ALL TIME USING CROWDFUNDING. The success is due to a new world of film production and film financing online crowd-funding that is rare, but becoming more popular.
As of July 28, 2013 –
1. Veronica Mars Film – Kickstarter – $5.7M – campaign ended 91,585 funders.
2. Wish I Were Here – Zach Braff – Kickstarter $3.1 M – campaign ended – 46,520 funders.
3. Road Hard – Adam Corrolla – FundAnything $837,5K (campaign still running) – 8,571 funders.
4. The Bounce Back Film – Indiegogo – $601.6K (campaign still running) – 3037 funders.
One important way The Bounce Back spreads their message is through social media and online influence. They recruited 80 bloggers, part of the Entertainment New Media Network, who helped Shemar Moore fans know about the Indiegogo campaign. As a result, Shemar Moore fans are now part of making The Bounce Back film. Through social media such as live chats and Bounce Back updates, Shemar Moore fans now know more about him; creating a real experience.
The film has raised money through special perks ranging from a Bounce Back coffee cup, copy of the script, personalized photograph, being an extra in the film, to tickets to the Premier and After Party in LA; any fans’ dream come true!
The Founder of Entertainment New Media Network, Erica I. Pena-Vest, is leading us to “become part of something Great!” I admit to sometime being overwhelmed with the extra work, but at the same time it is a lot of fun and rewarding.
Entertainment New Media Network is spending the next 7 days spreading the word. I invite you to join us by sharing in any way you can.
We’re not keeping secrets, in addition to Indiegogo you can follow The Bounce Back on Facebook, Twitter, The Bounce Back Film site, and follow the new ENMNetwork on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sue Pekarek (see all)
- I Want To Live in This Beautiful Elegant Victorian Home - May 19, 2015
- A Picturesque Vintage Cottage Rental in Florida - May 13, 2015
- Beautiful Georgia Peach House Renovation by Famous Designer - May 11, 2015